Verlagsinformation :: Publisher's information
The database contains the following:
Shelley, Mary. The Novels and Selected Works of Mary Shelley. Edited by Nora Crook with Pamela Clemit. 8 volumes. London: Pickering & Chatto, 1996.
- Nora Crook is at Anglia Polytechnic University in Cambridge. Her publications include Shelley's Venomed Melody (1986). She has edited Volume XII in The Shelley Notebooks in the Bodleian.
- Pamela Clemit is at the University of Durham. Her publications include The Godwinian Novel: The Rational Fictions of Godwin, Brockden Brown, Mary Shelley (1993). She has previously edited for Pickering and Chatto five volumes in The Collected Novels and Memoirs of William Godwin (1992), and one volume in The Political and Philosophical Writings of William Godwin (1993). Her paperback edition of Godwin's St Leon appeared in 1994.
- Betty T. Bennett is at the American University, Washington DC. She has edited three volumes of The Letters of Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley (1980-88) and, with Charles E. Robinson, The Mary Shelley Reader (1990).
- Jane Blumberg is author of Mary Shelley's Early Novels (1992).
- Doucet Devin Fischer is co-editor of the series Shelley and His Circle 1773-1822.
- Jeanne Moskal is at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and author of Blake, Ethics and Forgiveness (1993).
- Fiona Stafford is at Somerville College, Oxford, and author of The Last Race: the Growth of a Myth from Milton to Darwin (1994).