Taxation of Companies in Europe
Verlag :: Publisher
IBFD - International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation Publications
Preis :: Price*
1-5 gleichzeitige Zugriffe 1.135,00 EUR/Jahr
1-5 gleichzeitige Zugriffe 910,00 EUR/Jahr (ab 2. Jahr)
weitere Preise auf Anfrage / further prices on request
*Der Preis versteht sich zzgl. der gesetzlich gültigen Mehrwertsteuer.
Das Angebot richtet sich nicht an Verbraucher i. S. d. § 13 BGB und Letztverbraucher i. S. d. PAngV.
Bestellnummer bei digento :: digento order number
Verlagsinformation :: Publisher's information
A thorough and complete survey, country by country, of all taxes applicable at every stage of a company's life. This extensive work is the best available source of information for tax professionals and business people involved in establishing or maintaining interests in the European market.
- Business entities: introduction to the various company forms available under company law
- Corporate income taxation: full information on all aspects, including taxable income, exempt income, valuation, deductions, depreciation, reserves and provisions, capital gains, losses, rates, incentives and administration
- Other taxes on corporate profits
- Payroll taxes and social security contributions
- Taxes on capital, most notably net worth tax, business tax on capital and real estate tax
- Tax issues affecting shareholders and directors of resident companies
- International aspects, including foreign income of resident companies and domestic income of non-resident companies, double taxation relief and tax treaties
- Group taxation
- Tax aspects of corporate reorganization and liquidation
- VAT and other indirect taxes
- Anti-avoidance measures
- English texts of selected EC Directives and Regulations on corporate and tax law
The benefits of this online publication are:
- Easy to use and quick search facilities;
- Frequent updating;
- No more filing and storing;
- Direct access anywhere, anytime; and
- Simultaneous access for multiple users.
Countries covered: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and the United Kingdom. Small jurisdictions: Cyprus, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Iceland, the Isle of Man, Jersey, Malta and Monaco.