Biotechnology, Biochemistry, and Biophysics Backfile Collection
Verlag :: Publisher
John Wiley & Sons
Preis :: Price
Preise auf Anfrage / Prices on request
Das Angebot richtet sich nicht an Verbraucher i. S. d. § 13 BGB und Letztverbraucher i. S. d. PAngV.
Bestellnummer bei digento :: digento order number
Verlagsinformation :: Publisher's information
Spanning more than fifty years of content across fifteen leading journal titles, the collection provides a backfile resource for core research across the biotechnology, biochemistry, biophysics and chemical engineering disciplines, and includes full coverage, back to inaugural issues, of seminal titles, including Biotechnology and Bioengineering, Proteins and Biopolymers.
The original collection launched in February 2004 with 13 journals. In June 2004, two new titles were added to the collection: the AIChE Journal and Process Safety Progress. These journals, published by Wiley on behalf of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, have added over 65,000 pages of material to the original backfile. If you have already purchased the original collection, please contact your account manager for details on how to access the expanded collection.
Backfile journal articles are presented with the article body in PDF and header material and references in HTML, thus allowing both internal (i.e.within Wiley InterScience) and external (CrossRef/DOI, PubMed, ISI Web of Science, CAS etc.) linking.
Benefits of the Biotechnology, Biochemistry, and Biophysics Backfile Collection
- Access a unique backfile resource - for some of the most crucial and significant research in academia and industry over the past 50 years. Of the 15 journals included in the collection, 7 are ranked in the top 1/3 of their subject category in ISI's 2002 Journal Citation Reports (5 among the top 1/4).
- Get a historical perspective - this collection includes two of the earliest journals unique to the field of biotechnology (Acta Biotechnologica, Biotechnology and Bioengineering).
- Save shelf space and administrative costs - eliminate physical volumes
- Save time - all articles are fully searchable and linkable as per Wiley InterScience standard
- Save money - one-time purchase involves no running costs, customers pay once for ongoing access.
List of titles
- Acta Biotechnologica 1980-2000
- AIChE Journal 1955-1997
- Biopolymers (including Peptide Science) 1963-1995
- Biospectroscopy 1995
- Biotechnology and Bioengineering 1959-1995
- Cell Biochemistry and Function 1983-1995
- Chemical Engineering and Technology 1987-1997
- Chemie Ingenieur Technik 1949-1999
- Journal of Cellular Biochemistry 1972-1995
- Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology 1994-1995
- Journal of Molecular Recognition 1988-1995
- Journal of Peptide Science 1995
- Process Safety Progress 1982-1998
- Proteins: Structure, Function, and Genetics 1986-1995
- Yeast 1985-1995