Chemistry Societies Backfile Collection
Verlag :: Publisher
John Wiley & Sons
Preis :: Price
Preise auf Anfrage / Prices on request
Das Angebot richtet sich nicht an Verbraucher i. S. d. § 13 BGB und Letztverbraucher i. S. d. PAngV.
Bestellnummer bei digento :: digento order number
Verlagsinformation :: Publisher's information
The Wiley InterScience Chemistry Societies Backfile Collection: Angewandte, Annalen, Berichte and more..., launching this winter, chronicles the pioneering research which has sculpted the science of chemistry from it's earliest days when German was the lingua franca of this discipline. Like the print originals, this digital backfile contains the complete text of every article published in these groundbreaking journals, including seminal research from seventeen Nobel Laureates and countless world-renowned researchers from the pre-Nobel era.
The Chemistry Societies Backfiles Collection is comprised of four journals, three of which--Liebigs Annalen, Chemische Berichte and Angewandte Chemie are the undisputed standard bearers for excellence in chemical research. The findings in these journals, spanning 166 years of publication, have lead to countless discoveries through the influence of multiple generations of scientists worldwide.
The largest backfile collection published by Wiley InterScience, Chemistry Societies introduces over 872,000 pages of fully searchable and live-linked primary research, which won't crumble in your hands -- a must have for any library supporting serious research in this area. A one-time fee delivers ongoing access with no strings attached.
Backfile journal articles are presented with the article body in PDF and header material and references in HTML, thus allowing both internal (i.e., within Wiley InterScience) and external (CrossRef/DOI, PubMed, ISI Web of Science, CAS, etc.) linking.
Benefits of the Chemistry Backfile Collection
- Immediate access to more than 872,000 pages of research
- Unlimited number of concurrent users
- From the 1st issue onwards: convenient search functions of all titles and all years on a familiar platform
- Circulate rare and out-of-print material without risk of damage or loss
- HTML headers and footers as per Wiley InterScience standard allowing full citation linking
- Increase holdings of, and fill gaps in, difficult to find material
- One-time purchase involves no running costs; customers pay once for ongoing access and reduce their storage costs
List of Titles
- Chemische Berichte (Currently known as the European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry) 1868-1997
Published as Berichte der deutschen chemischen Gesellschaft 1868-1918
Published as Berichte der deutschen chemischen Gesellschaft (Series A) 1919-1944
Published as Berichte der deutschen chemischen Gesellschaft (Series B) 1919-1944
Published as Chemische Berichte 1947-1997
Published as Chemische Berichte/Recueil 1997
- Liebigs Annalen (Currently known as European Journal of Organic Chemistry) 1832-1997
Published as Annalen der Chemie 1832-1839
Published as Annalen der Chemie und Pharmacie 1840-1872
Published as Justus Liebig's Annalen der Chemie und Pharmacie 1873-1874
Published as Justus Liebig's Annalen der Chemie 1875-1944 & 1947-1978
Published as Liebigs Annalen der Chemie 1979-1994
Published as Liebigs Annalen 1995-1997
Published as Liebigs Annalen/Recueil 1997
- Chemistry - A European Journal 1995-1997
- Angewandte Chemie 1887-1997
Published as Zeitschrift für die chemische Industrie 1887
Published as Zeitschrift für Angewandte Chemie 1888-1941
Published as Die Chemie 1942-1945
Published as Angewandte Chemie 1947-1997