Inhalt :: Content
Online-Service mit Zugang zu über 2.400 Monographien, Fachenzyklopädien, Handbüchern und sonstigen Nachschlagewerken des Verlages IGI Global aus den Fachbereichen Informatik, Informations- und Kommunikationstechnik, Wirtschaftsinformatik sowie den angrenzenden Fachgebieten. Zeitliche Abdeckung: 2000 ff.
Verlag :: Publisher
Preis :: Price
Das Angebot richtet sich nicht an Verbraucher i. S. d. § 13 BGB und Letztverbraucher i. S. d. PAngV.
Bestellnummer bei digento :: digento order number
Verlagsinformation :: Publisher's information
InfoSci-Books is a rapidly expanding collection of over 55,000 full-text chapters from over 2,400 scholarly works in over 200 disciplines relating to technology, business, medicine, education and engineering. Offering institutions exceptional value and unlimited access to a comprehensive collection of groundbreaking research, InfoSci-Books is the ultimate database priced to fit your institution's budget.
Collection of over 55,000 full-text chapters from over 2,400 scholarly works.
Unlimited Simultaneous Access
No limits as to how many concurrent users are logged in and using the content simultaneously. Full-text PDF viewing that allows copy, paste and printing capabilities.
Variety of pricing options: perpetual, current year, and annual subscriptions available. Priced at a fraction of the combined print value of included publications.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Biomedical Technology and Informatics
- Business/Management Information Technology and Systems
- Case Studies
- Computer Networking Technology
- Databases, Data Mining, and Data Warehousing
- Distance Learning
- Electronic Commerce
- Electronic Government
- Environmental Information Sciences
- Health Care Information and Management Systems
- Human, Behavioral, and Social Aspects of Technology
- Information Security, Privacy, and Ethics
- Internet and Web Technologies and Services
- Knowledge Management
- Library Science
- Mobile Computing and Communications Technologies
- Multimedia Technology
- Online Instruction
- Software/Systems Engineering, Programming, Analysis and Design
- Over 55,000 full-text chapters from more than 2,400 scholarly books and reference works
- More than one million reference citations for further research
- No embargo of content included in the database
- MARC records available at no charge
- Unlimited simultaneous access 24/7 with no limitations
- Precise search and retrieval through chapter-level abstracts and indexing
- Updated continuously as new IGI Global books go to press
- Electronic version of all documents available before print release
- Unrivalled among scholarly publishers in coverage of information science & technology research applied to hundreds of disciplines
- Perpetual, current-year purchase, and annual subscription options available
- Discounts for consortia and other multi-site groups
- Priced at a fraction of the combined print value!
- Provides access to unique groups of cutting-edge peer-reviewed reference books in specific applied technology disciplines, ensuring the research is directly relevant to your interest area.
- Updated continuously as new IGI Global books go to press (no embargo of content included in the database
- Full-text PDF viewing
- All content housed on one platform, personalized to your institution
- Customized Librarian Corner with exclusive administration tools:
COUNTER compliant usage statistics
Complimentary downloadable MARC records
- Advanced, XML-powered, full-text search engine with increased search speed and ranked results
- Spell-check and auto-complete search suggestions
- The ability to search by content or product type and sort by relevance, title and copyright year
- RSS feed functionality notifies librarians when new MARC records become available
- APA-, MLA-, and Chicago-style formatted citations, as well as the ability to export to RefWorks and EasyBib
- Supporting SRU Industry Interoperability Standards