Hrsg. v. Terry L. Schwinghammer
Verlag :: Publisher
Preis :: Price
Preise auf Anfrage / Prices on request
Das Angebot richtet sich nicht an Verbraucher i. S. d. § 13 BGB und Letztverbraucher i. S. d. PAngV.
Bestellnummer bei digento :: digento order number
Verlagsinformation :: Publisher's information
AccessPharmacy from McGraw-Hill is an online curricular resource designed to meet the changing demands of pharmacy education. A flexible resource, AccessPharmacy allows students to select a core curriculum topic, browse by organ system, review textbooks, or search across leading pharmacy online references.
A selected title list for AccessPharmacy includes:
- Pharmacotherapy: A Pathophysiologic Approach, 7e
- Pharmacotherapy Casebook: A Patient-Focused Approach, 7e
- Goodman & Gilmans The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 11e
- Harrisons Principles of Internal Medicine, 17e
- Applied Biopharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics, 5e
- Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, 11e
- Casarett & Doulls Essentials of Toxicology
- CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2009
- Drug Information: A Guide for Pharmacists, 3e
- Ganong's Review of Medical Physiology, 23e
- Pharmacy and Federal Drug Law Review
- Pharmacy Student Survival Guide, 2e
- Understanding Health Policy: A Clinical Approach, 5e
AccessPharmacy Editorial Board
Editor In Chief, Terry L. Schwinghammer, PharmD
Monthly text updates from the editors of Pharmacotherapy and Goodman & Gilman's, bi-monthly Hot Topic responses to key articles, and daily news from Pharmacotherapy News Network (PNN) ensure currency.
Case Studies, Care Plans, and Self-Assessment
To help develop and track key skills, integrated case studies, care plans, self-assessment, and NAPLEX review provide critical feedback for students and teachers.
More than twenty functional calculators, guides to laboratory tests, and an integrated drug database provide clinical relevance.
- Over 150 drug-therapy cases with Q&A and care plans that students can complete and submit to faculty. A secure instructor's guide with answer key is available to course directors.
- Over 19,000 pages of content.
- Over 500 curricular topics from the core curriculum.
- Separate organ-system based mapping allows users to browse by organ system.
- Virtual cases with video, interactive decision-making, and quizzes that lead students through sample diagnoses and treatment regimens.
- Functional calculators including unit conversions, body weight, and creatinine clearance.
- Q&A with over 4,000 questions mapped to the core curriculum; the number of tests taken and last score are recorded with an option to email results.
- Dedicated NAPLEX review from Quick Review Pharmacy and Pharmacy and Federal Drug Law Review.
- Downloadable and printable PowerPoint Pharmacotherapy Education Guides, based on select DiPiro textbook chapters, that are ideal for study and group presentations. (FREE!)
- Extensive glossary of over 1,500 terms that are indexed for search and linked from text pages.
- Integrated drug database providing critical information about dosing, adverse reactions, and indications and contraindications, as well as patient education in English and Spanish.
- "Drug of the Week" quiz that tests the ability to visually identify the top 200 brand-name drugs.
- Detailed drug interaction animations adapted from Goodman & Gilman's The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics.
- Drug effectiveness content from Doctor Evidence provides in-context access to drug effectiveness statements for over 500 common diseases and the 300 most-prescribed medications. Findings are based on a thorough analysis of several hundred published clinical studies.
- Updated monthly!