Verlag :: Publisher
Preis :: Price
Preise auf Anfrage / Prices on request
Das Angebot richtet sich nicht an Verbraucher i. S. d. § 13 BGB und Letztverbraucher i. S. d. PAngV.
Bestellnummer bei digento :: digento order number
Verlagsinformation :: Publisher's information
Ornamental Horticulture is a fully searchable abstract database that brings you the latest information on ornamental plants, from breeding and propagation to production and transport.
Derived from CAB Abstracts, the original applied life sciences database, coverage includes breeding, cultivar trials, new ornamentals, production, pest and disease control, plant physiology, postharvest aspects and quality.
Each week Ornamental Horticulture Online delivers all the new highly-targeted, searchable summaries covering key English and non-English language journal articles, reports, conferences and books about ornamental plants.
Ornamental Horticulture Online includes a fully searchable backfile to 1976. Over 100,000 research summaries bring a wealth of current and seminal research on ornamental plants to your fingertips! Over 6,500 records are added to the database annually.
Ornamental Horticulture is updated weekly online and is also available bi-monthly in print.
Basic and applied research, and new experimental and practical techniques relating to:
- Botany and morphology
- New cultivars
- Cultivar trials
- In vitro culture
- Greenhouse technology
- Nursery and outdoor production
- Cut flower, cut foliage and pot plant production
- Soils and nutrition
- Crop protection (including biological, chemical, cultural and physical control methods)
- Climate, pollution and stress responses
- Physiological and biochemical aspects of growth, development and senescence
- Growth models
- Harvesting and handling
- Vase life of cut flowers
- Product quality
Ornamental plants, new ornamental species and wild plants with potential for ornamental cultivation, including:
- Annual and herbaceous plants
- Ornamental bulbs (and plants from corms, rhizomes and tubers)
- Foliage plants
- Cacti and succulents
- Aquatic plants (such as species of Nelumbo, Nuphar and Typha)
- Lawns and turf (individual species, and turf used in sports grounds and golf courses)
- Ornamental palms
- Ornamental woody plants
- Amenity trees
- Plants grown for cut flowers, cut folliage and pot plant production
- Lower plants with ornamental value