Oxford Competition Law
Inhalt :: Content
Online-Service mit Zugang zu den Kommentaren "Bellamy & Child: European Community Law of Competition", "Faull & Nikpay: The European Community Law of Competition" und "Richard Whish: Competition Law" in der jeweils aktuellsten Fassung. Ferner enthalten sind Urteilsbesprechungen und Leitsätze zu nationaler Rechtsprechung im Wettbewerbsrecht aus den Mitgliedsstaaten, wobei die wichtigsten Urteilspassagen in englischer Sprache zur Verfügung stehen. Schließlich verfügt der Kommentar über einen Großteil der EU-Rechtsquellen.
Verlag :: Publisher
Oxford University Press
Preis :: Price
Preise auf Anfrage / Prices on request
Das Angebot richtet sich nicht an Verbraucher i. S. d. § 13 BGB und Letztverbraucher i. S. d. PAngV.
Bestellnummer bei digento :: digento order number
Verlagsinformation :: Publisher's information
Oxford Competition Law ensures the user has access to an invaluable suite of competition analysis, providing the facility for comprehensive and improved case preparation. This service includes enhanced online versions of Oxford University Press' key commentaries in EU competition law: Bellamy & Child: European Community Law of Competition, Faull & Nikpay on The EC Law of Competition and Richard Whish's Competition Law. The fully consolidated search and browse functionality across these three cornerstone competition law texts enables users to access and compare commentary easily and efficiently, and to move directly to the source material.
Oxford Competition Law also includes the majority of relevant EU source material cited in the commentaries and case reports, or contains clear linking to the original source. The materials are annotated with references back to the relevant portion of commentary in Bellamy & Child and Faull & Nikpay.
The service is continually updated with cases and materials, and always contains the most up-to-date versions of the commentaries. Bi-annual substantive updates to Bellamy & Child, written to the same exacting standards as the original text, will supplement the commentary in the main work.
Oxford Competition Law contains authoritative, peer reviewed case reports for competition cases at National level in European member states, in addition to key cases at EU level. The reports contain a full head-note comprising core searchable data about the case, a summary of the Facts and Holdings of the decision, expert analysis and a link to the full judgment in the original language. The reports are carefully selected by an expert team for their significance for competition practitioners across Europe and they enable practitioners to build the experiences of foreign courts into their own case preparation.
Oxford Competition Law is also the only competition law case reporting service to offer translations into English of the key portions of foreign language judgments, allowing users to verify the case summaries and to judge their significance to a particular research point.
Oxford Law Citator
Oxford Competition Law includes the Oxford Law Citator - a state-of-the-art navigation tool which increases the efficiency of legal research by integrating the content of all law online resources from Oxford University Press.
In Oxford Competition Law, the Oxford Law Citator provides links between each key reference within the three commentaries, relevant cases, and EU source materials. This unparalleled linking and manoeuvrability between references and source material allows for direct comparisons between the different material types, providing an invaluable research tool for the Oxford Competition Law user.
Individual citation records for each item contain:
- Overview of the item
- Direct link of the item (either within a law resource from OUP or a selected external website)
- Correct citation text
- Links to other cases, instruments, and commentary which reference the item and which are referenced by the item
- Links to previous and subsequent stages in the same set of proceedings, and other related developments
- OUP texts: Bellamy & Child 6e, Faull & Nikpay 2e, and Whish 6e
- Case headnotes: c.75 reported cases at launch which includes all significant Article 101 TFEU and Article 102 TFEU cases
decided by National Courts and Competition Authorities from 2008 onwards as well as key EU decisions
- C. 75-100 new case reports added per year
- Cases cited in commentaries but not reported will also have citator records
- Archive of cases from 2004 - 2007 to be built up post-launch
- All relevant EU source material (guidelines, notices, legislation, treaties etc..) included in annotated form, giving references to key
passages in the commentaries
The service is aimed at competition law practitioners - primarily solicitors in law firms, but also in-house counsel at large multinational companies, and barristers in specialist European law and competition law chambers. Competition law academics will also find the commentary and case law invaluable in their own research. The primary geographical market will be the UK and Europe.
- Access an integrated suite of competition analysis, case reports, and source material
- Search, browse, and compare enhanced full-text versions of Bellamy & Child, Faull & Nikpay, and Whish on Competition Law with extensive linking to case reports, citations, and relevant source materials via the Oxford Law Citator
- Read peer-reviewed national case reports including full-text judgments, analysis, and key portions of original text translated into English
- Consult relevant EU source material cited in commentaries and case reports
- Keep up-to-date with the newest editions of each text, including bi-annual updates of Bellamy & Child
- Stay informed with customizable email alerts announcing the publication of new case reports and material updates