Verlag :: Publisher
Preis :: Price
Preise auf Anfrage / Prices on request
Das Angebot richtet sich nicht an Verbraucher i. S. d. § 13 BGB und Letztverbraucher i. S. d. PAngV.
Bestellnummer bei digento :: digento order number
Verlagsinformation :: Publisher's information
SAGE Video online collections are developed in partnership with leading academics, societies and practitioners, including many of SAGE's own authors and academic partners, to deliver cutting-edge pedagogical collections mapped to disciplinary curricular needs within the social sciences.
Available alongside our book and reference collections on SAGE Knowledge, content supports a range of levels from reference content for research, to pedagogical content for undergraduate teaching, to higher level academic interest material.
SAGE Video combines originally commissioned and produced material, matched explicitly against the curricula of each discipline, with licensed videos, and video classics to provide a complete disciplinary resource for students, faculty, and researchers.
Available streaming video collections
- Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Media and Communications
- Business and Management
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
Content to support a multitude of uses in teaching and research
SAGE Video includes a breadth of video types and lengths to support students of all levels:
- SAGE Shorts, providing definitions for quick reference.
- SAGE Experts, Interviews with leading experts in the field discussing core areas of the curriculum.
- SAGE Lectures, for course instruction, revision, or a different viewpoint on a course topic.
- SAGE Cases, presenting an insight into real-world situations.
- SAGE Tutor, providing short tutorials illustrating practical applications of methods and concepts.
- SAGE In Practice, featuring practitioners demonstrating theories or techniques in practice.
- SAGE Forum, showcasing the latest research from academic society conferences.
Ease-of-use and discoverability are at the heart of our Video program delivery.
Detailed metadata and MARC records enable users to quickly find relevant content, while functionality meets student and faculty needs both in and outside the classroom. Content can also be easily integrated into learning management systems and includes:
- Downloadable transcriptions
- Closed captioning
- Video clipping