American Society for Microbiology Ebooks Collections
Inhalt :: Content
Online-Service mit Zugang zu über 270 Handbüchern, Monographien, Lehr- und Studienbüchern der American Society for Microbiology (ASM). Abgedeckter Zeitraum: 1993 ff. Updates: laufend.
Verlag :: Publisher
American Society for Microbiology (ASM)
Preis :: Price
Preise auf Anfrage / Prices on request
Das Angebot richtet sich nicht an Verbraucher i. S. d. § 13 BGB und Letztverbraucher i. S. d. PAngV.
Bestellnummer bei digento :: digento order number
Verlagsinformation :: Publisher's information
The premier provider of microbiology content, the American Society for Microbiology, invites you to explore the most authoritative ebooks available covering all aspects of microbiology. ASM eBooks Collections feature hundreds of peer-reviewed reference books and state-of-the art reviews in 11 distinct topic areas guaranteed to meet the needs of your faculty, students, and researchers.
- Pick the collection that best suits your patrons' needs. Front list, backlist, or complete collections have titles covering everything from antibiotics to zoonoses. Customized packages for special interests, such as infectious diseases or applied/environmental microbiology, are also available.
- Choose the model that best suits your budgetary needs. Collections are available as perpetual access or subscription.
- ASM eBooks Collections are easy to use. Your patrons will enjoy unfettered access no digital rights management, unlimited simultaneous use, and unlimited printing and saving.
- Applied and Industrial Microbiology
- Fungi and Fungal Pathogenesis
- Bacterial Pathogenesis
- Clinical Microbiology
- Microbial Genetics and Molecular Biology
- Environmental Microbiology
- Viruses and Viral Pathogenesis
- Food Microbiology
- History of Science
- Unlimited simultaneous use by authenticated patrons
- No digital rights management
- Unlimited saving and printing
- Chapter-level downloading and printing
- Content provided as PDFs by chapter
- Personalization available that enables saved searches and alerts
- Semantic content enrichment by TEMIS
- Perpetual access or subscription model pricing
- COUNTER-compliant statistics available
- Free MARC records available
- Interlibrary loan permitted
- Fully Indexed in web-scale discovery services
- Preserved in CLOCKSS
- Integrated searching with ASM journals (in development)