Oxford Legal Research Library (OLRL)
Verlag :: Publisher
Oxford University Press
Preis :: Price
- Financial and Banking Law
- International Commercial Arbitration
- International Commercial Law
- Private International Law
Preise auf Anfrage / Prices on request
Das Angebot richtet sich nicht an Verbraucher i. S. d. § 13 BGB und Letztverbraucher i. S. d. PAngV.
978-0-19-177436-2 (Financial and Banking Law)
978-0-19-177437-9 (International Commercial Arbitration)
978-0-19-177439-3 (International Commercial Law)
978-0-19-177438-6 (Private International Law)
Bestellnummer bei digento :: digento order number
Verlagsinformation :: Publisher's information
Oxford Legal Research Library (OLRL) is a comprehensive and authoritative online service providing integrated access across four collections of key law titles in a variety of subject areas, bringing legal researchers, practitioners and academics one step closer to the perfect research solution. International Commercial Arbitration, International Commercial Law, Private International Law, and Financial and Banking Law are ground-breaking online resources which speed up research and provide easy access to authoritative content, essential for anyone currently working in, or studying these fields of law.
OLRL provides a range of practice area collections to Oxford's growing range of online services for law practitioners. Each collection provides integrated access to leading reference works and treatises, supported by the Oxford Law Citator for linking and onward research. New works, new editions, and supplements will be added to each collection as they are published, ensuring that the OLRL provides comprehensive, authoritative, and up-to-date coverage and analysis of law, practice, and procedure.
The following individual modules are available:
Oxford Legal Research Library - Financial and Banking Law
- This collection includes classic reference works from Proctor, Derham, and Walker and Purves as well titles by leading authors Lastra, Buchheit, and Gleeson
- New authoritative works are regularly added ensuring the resource remains accurate and up-to-date
- Extensive linking through the Oxford Law Citator to enable a quick and effective research journey
- Creates a personalised online library for accessing key works, enabling more effective case preparation and efficient legal research
- The fully-customisable search and browse feature allows the user to search across all titles and filter by specific keywords
Oxford Legal Research Library - International Commercial Arbitration
- This collection includes leading practitioner works by specialists and experts in arbitration, including Redfern & Hunter and the Caron & Caplan Commentary.
- The fully-customisable search and browse feature allows the user to search across all titles and filter by specific keywords.
- New works and new editions on international commercial arbitration are added to the collection as they are published ensuring that the service remains a current and authoritative resource.
- The service offers extensive linking through the Oxford Law Citator to information about cases and other primary materials, as well as secondary sources, and provides integration with other key services including Investment Claims, and Oxford Public International Law.
Oxford Legal Research Library - International Commercial Law
- Provides unique online access to Bridge: International Sale of Goods 3e , Schlechtriem and Schwenzer: Commentary on the CISG 3e and Schwenzer, Hachem and Kee: Global Sales Law and other leading works.
- Allows full search and browse functionality across the set of titles enabling the user to drill down into particular topics using key words.
- New works and editions on international commercial law will be added as they are published ensuring that the service remains current and authoritative.
- The service offers extensive linking through the Oxford Law Citator to information about cases and other primary and secondary sources.
- Creates a convenient online library for efficient research and mobile access to key works
Oxford Legal Research Library - Private International Law
- A collection of leading private international law texts such as Cheshire, North, and Fawcett on Private International Law.
- New authoritative works are added regularly, ensuring the resource remains up-to-date.
- Extensive linking through The Oxford Law Citator to enable a quick and effective research journey.
- Creates a personalised online library for accessing key works, enabling more effective case preparation and efficient legal research.