Oncology and Hematology Backfiles
Verlag :: Publisher
John Wiley & Sons
Preis :: Price
Preise auf Anfrage / Prices on request
Das Angebot richtet sich nicht an Verbraucher i. S. d. § 13 BGB und Letztverbraucher i. S. d. PAngV.
Bestellnummer bei digento :: digento order number
Verlagsinformation :: Publisher's information
The Wiley InterScience Oncology and Hematology Backfiles Collection, is comprised of the most prestigious journals in the discipline and addresses the major research topics in the field including: genomics; DNA damage, replication and recombination, practical and clinical studies of cytopathology research, and the mechanisms of mutagenesis. Full coverage dates back to inaugural issues of the following official society journals: International Journal of Cancer (International Union Against Cancer), Journal of Surgical Oncology, and American Journal of Hematology.
Backfile journal articles are presented with the article body in PDF and header material and references in HTML, thus allowing both internal (i.e., within Wiley InterScience) and external (CrossRef/DOI, PubMed, ISI Web of Science, CAS, etc.) linking.
Benefits of the Oncology and Hematology Backfiles Collection
- The work of Dr. E. Donnall Thomas, the 1990 Nobel Prize winner in Medicine, is published in the American Journal of Hematology
- Dr. Janet Rowley, winner of the Albert Lasker Clinical Medicine Research Prize in 1998, has served as Editor of Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
- International Journal of Cancer is the official Society journal of the International Union Against Cancer.
- Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis is the official society journal of the Environmental Mutagen Society (EMM).
- Psycho-oncology is the official society journal of the International Psycho-Oncology Society, the American Psychosocial Oncology Society-APOS, and the British Psycho-Oncology Society (Psycho-onc).
- Medical and Pediatric Oncology (currently known as Pediatric Blood and Cancer) is the official society journal of International Society of Pediatric Oncology, American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Histiocyte Society and the International Society of Pediatric Surgical Oncology.
- Immediate access to more than 18,400 articles
- Offers unique access to content, which has been out of print for many years
- From the 1st issue onwards: convenient search functions of all titles and all years
- HTML headers and footers as per Wiley InterScience standard allowing full citation linking
- One-time purchase involves no running costs; customers pay once for ongoing access and reduce their storage costs
List of titles
- American Journal of Hematology 1976-1995
- Diagnostic Cytopathology 1985-1995
- Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis 1979-1995
- Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer 1989-1995
- Head & Neck Surgery (currently known as Head & Neck: Journal for the Sciences & Specialties of the Head and Neck) 1979-1995
- Hematological Oncology 1983-1995
- International Journal of Cancer 1966-1995
- Journal of Clinical Apheresis 1983-1995
- Journal of Surgical Oncology 1969-1995
- Molecular Carcinogenesis 1988-1995
- Medical and Pediatric Oncology (Currently known as Pediatric Blood and Cancer) 1975-1995
- Psycho-Oncology 1992-1995
- Radiation Oncology Investigations (merged into International Journal of Cancer in 2000) 1993-1995
- Seminars in Surgical Oncology (merged into Journal of Surgical Oncology in 2004) 1985-1995
- The Prostate 1980-1995