Verlagsinformation :: Publisher's information
This database contains archives and publications of the Communist Party since its establishment in 1921. The following are the main contents:
- Archives of the important, historical documents such as the Party's Constitutions over the years and party internal files;
- Documents from the Communist Party's National Congress since 1921. Included are reports, name lists, pictures, news reports and commentaries, audio/video files and other research materials, totaling over 3 million characters;
- Publications of legendary leaders including Mao Zedong, Zhou Enlai, Liu Shaoqi, Zhu De, Ren Bishi, Deng Xiaoping, and Chen Yun;
- Daily activities of current party elites since 1989;
- Historical events in the Party history since 1921;
- Who is Who in the Communist Party over the years.
- Invaluable for research: Archives and important documents of the party
- Authoritative: From official, authoritative organizations, i.e., the People's Daily Press, the Party Archives Research Center of the CPC Central Committee, the National People's Congress, and the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference.
- Comprehensive: Coverage from the very first establishment of the party up to today, and from valuable historical archives to the latest documents
- Real-time updated: Updated monthly or in a real time manner
CPC Information Database including:
Leaders' Activities is a collection of graphic/text information on the activities of the members of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the 16th CPC Central Committee, i.e., Hu Jintao, Wu Bangguo, etc, and the members of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the 15th CPC Central Committee: Jiang Zemin, Li Peng, etc.
Covering: text and graphic reports on conferences/meetings, field visits, interviews, state visits, events, telephones/letters, speeches, resumes, and orders issued by the Chinese President.
Communist Party of China (CPC) Archives and Important Documents
CPC archives and documents are collected since its foundation in 1921.
- Publications of the party legendary leaders: pulications of Mao Zedong, Zhou Enlai, Liu Shaoqi, Zhu De, Ren Bishi, Deng Xiaoping, and Chen Yun
- Important documents of CPC National Congresses and plenary sessions since its foundation in 1921
- CPC Central Committee documents dated before the establishment of the People's Republic of China
- Resolutions, decisions, regulations, circulars, suggestions and other important documents published in the name of CPC Central Committee
- Important Documents published or jointly published by Party Literature Research Center of the CPC Central Committee and related ministries since late 1980s
Documents of Communist Party of China (CPC) National Congresses
- The first documentary database that comprehensively reflects the dynamic situations of the CPC National Congresses
- Complete collection of documents published from the 1st National Congress to the current Plenary Session
- Including congress backgrounds, reports, name lists, graphs, news reports and comments, audio/video files and other research materials
- Totaled over 3 million characters, a few hundred pictures and over 40 minutes' audio/video file
Major Events and Important Figures of Communist Party of China (CPC)
- Materials on legendary leaders like Mao Zedong, Liu Shaoqi, Zhou Enlai, Zhu De, Ren Bishi and Deng Xiaoping, their life chronologies, biographies, research materials and selected works, etc
- Figures in the history of CPC, Party members ,general major events , and major events related to CPC in particular