Taylor & Francis Social Science & Humanities Library
Inhalt :: Content
Online-Service mit Zugang zu über 680 Fachzeitschriften der Taylor & Francis-Imprints Routledge und Psychology Press aus den geistes- und sozialwissenschaftlichen Fachbereichen. Abgedeckter Zeitraum: 1997 ff.
Verlag :: Publisher
Preise auf Anfrage / Prices on request
Preis :: Price
Taylor & Francis
Das Angebot richtet sich nicht an Verbraucher i. S. d. § 13 BGB und Letztverbraucher i. S. d. PAngV.
Bestellnummer bei digento :: digento order number
Verlagsinformation :: Publisher's information
The Taylor & Francis Library brings together online journal content from three of the world's leading publishers: Taylor & Francis, Routledge and Psychology Press. Expand your current collection of Taylor & Francis Group journals to provide online access to the T & F Science & Technology Library and the T & F Social Science & Humanities Library.
Purchase both, and your library users will benefit from access to all of our current content, plus a backfile stretching back to 1997 where available.
Digitised archives are also available for purchase by subject area, allowing users access to content back to volume 1, issue 1 of many leading titles.
Purchase online access to T & F's ST titles in addition to your current collection via this three year agreement. This will connect your users with innovative research from some of the most respected minds in their fields. The T & F ST Library provides online access to must-have titles in:
- Agriculture & Environmental Science
- Engineering, Computing & Technology
- Mathematics & Statistics
T & F Social Science & Humanities Library
Expand your current T & F SSH collection with this two year agreement that will keep your users up-to-date with the latest scholarship in their fields. The T & F SSH Library provides 680 must-have online journals from Routledge, the pioneering social science and humanities publisher, and Psychology Press. The T & F SSH Library encompasses:
- Arts & Humanities
- Behavioral Science
- Business, Management & Economics
- Geography, Planning, Urban & Environment
- Media, Cultural & Communications Studies
- Politics, International Relations & Area Studies
- Social Sciences
- Strategic, Defence & Security Studies
The Taylor & Francis Library is available on the new easy-to-use informaworld platform. The site has been designed with librarians' needs in mind and features the ability to:
- Upload your library's logo - maintain your university's identity across all downloaded articles
- Create marked lists - build and share online resources with students
- Retrieve COUNTER-2 compliant usage statistics - receive notification of new reports by email
- Provide quick and convenient online access to users across your network via IP address, proxy server and Athens authentication (Shibboleth to follow)
- Integrate informaworld with your library catalogue - register your link resolver
- Reduce pressure on storage space
- Manage your subscriptions - monitor your collection at a glance by choosing to view the subscriptions you manage
- Keep your library systems up-to-date - download your subscription lists with open URLs and access start and end dates
The Taylor & Francis Library allows researchers to make the most of current research via our online platform, informaworld:
- Speed of publication - iFirst delivers current research quickly by shortening the submission to online publication process
- Easy-to-use platform
- Choice of document delivery options - download articles in pdf or html format
- Alerting Services - keep up-to-date with your area of interest with a variety of alerts including: New Issue Alerts, Publication Alerts, Citation Alerts, iFirst Alerts, Search Alerts and RSS feeds
- Saved searches
- Active reference linking via CrossRef
- Advanced search facilities
- Research from eminent academics
- Scholarship published on behalf of prestigious societies
- Research with impact: Over 70% of the journals in our Science & Technology Library are listed in the Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Reports®.