Verlagsinformation :: Publisher's information
Qur'anic Studies Online includes:
- Encyclopaedia of the Qur’ān Online is an encyclopaedic dictionary of qur’ānic terms, concepts, personalities, place names, cultural history and exegesis extended with essays on the most important themes and subjects within qur’ānic studies.
- Early Western Korans Online is a collection of 62 korans printed in Arabic type in several Western European cities between 1537 and 1857.
- Qurʾān Concordance is a unique finding aid which allows users to identify and localize text fragments, or even snippets, of the Qurʾān.
- Dictionary of Qurʾānic Usage is a fully-researched and contextualised Arabic-English dictionary of Qur'anic usage, compiled in accordance with modern lexicographical methods by scholars who have a lifelong immersion in Qur'anic Studies.
- Encyclopedia of Canonical Ḥadīth Online is an indispensable sourcebook of the development of Islam in all its facets during the first three centuries since its foundation as reflected in the canonical ḥadīth.
- Concordance et indices de la Tradition Musulmane Online, a major source for Islamic theology and law that forms an important source for historians of early Islam.