Oxford Scholarly Authorities on International Law (OSAIL)
Hrsg. v. Ben Saul, David Kinley und Jacqueline Mowbray
Inhalt :: Content
Online-Service mit Zugang zu Referenzwerken und Kommentaren zum Völkerrecht. Sämtliche Titel sind mit dem "Oxford Law Citator" verlinkt, der auf Informationen in den Datenbanken "Oxford Reports on International Law" und "Max Planck Encyclopedia of Public International Law" verweist.
Verlag :: Publisher
Oxford University Press
Preis :: Price
Preise auf Anfrage / Prices on request
Das Angebot richtet sich nicht an Verbraucher i. S. d. § 13 BGB und Letztverbraucher i. S. d. PAngV.
Bestellnummer bei digento :: digento order number
Verlagsinformation :: Publisher's information
Oxford Scholarly Authorities on International Law brings a major new dimension to our offerings for scholars and practitioners working in public international law.
Oxford Scholarly Authorities on International Law contains full-text online editions of market-leading reference works and treatises published by Oxford University Press, such as Oppenheim, and the Oxford Commentaries on International Law.
All titles are fully searchable and browsable by subject matter, title and author, and are linked, via the Oxford Law Citator, to relevant case reports and articles within all of Oxford University Press's online law products. With integrated access across our international law services, the researcher is now one step closer to the perfect research solution.
Key titles within the resource include:
- Oppenheim's International Law
- Rosalyn Higgins' Problems and Process
- Commentaries on the UN Charter and Statute of the ICJ
- McNair's Law of Treaties
- Oxford Handbooks on international law topics
- Provides full text access to leading works such as Oppenheim's International Law, Simma's Commentary on the UN Charter, and Crawford's Creation of States in International Law
- Includes all titles in the Oxford Commentaries on International Law series, and the Oxford International Law Library series
- Content can be browsed by author, title, subject, and by the cases and instruments cited by books included in the site
- Full text search allows users to discover new relevant content even in works they have consulted many times before
- Access the Oxford Law Citator for links to cases, articles, and additional materials related to each article
Oxford Scholarly Authorities on International Law supports librarians by providing:
- Excellent customer support
- COUNTER-compliant statistics
- MARC21 records available, free of charge
- OpenURL compliance, connecting citations straight into the library's catalogue
- RSS feeds delivering the latest news straight to your desktop