IEEE-Wiley eBooks Library
Online / E-Book
Verlag :: Publisher
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), John Wiley & Sons
Preis :: Price
Preise auf Anfrage / Prices on request
Das Angebot richtet sich nicht an Verbraucher i. S. d. § 13 BGB und Letztverbraucher i. S. d. PAngV.
Bestellnummer bei digento :: digento order number
Verlagsinformation :: Publisher's information
IEEE and John Wiley & Sons, Inc., have partnered to offer you online access to more than 400 eBooks via the IEEE Xplore digital library. The IEEE-Wiley eBooks Library spans numerous content areas, including Bioengineering, Power & Energy and Communication technologies, among other growing areas of research. The new IEEE-Wiley eBooks Library is available as an add-on to your existing IEEE Xplore subscription or as a stand-alone product.
Features and Benefits
- One-stop, 24/7 access to more than 400 titles, with approximately 40 new titles to be introduced each year
- Choose from various subscription options, including an annual subscription or perpetual access
- More than 7,800 individual chapters available in PDF format
- Advanced search capabilities by title, keyword or subject to quickly find and download relevant chapters within larger eBooks
- eBook home pages include a content overview, bibliographic information, book abstracts, cover scan, and a table of contents with links to chapter PDFs
- Cutting-edge titles on emerging technologies, authored by leaders in the field
- Backlist to 1974 with 70% of titles published since 2000
- MARC records available
- Available in the IEEE Xplore digital library, where you can find thousands of articles on related topics
IEEE-Wiley eBooks Library Content Areas
The IEEE-Wiley eBooks Library focuses on the content areas that lead today's cutting-edge technologies and help set the standards for future advancements. The collection of titles includes practical handbooks, introductory and advanced texts, reference works and professional books with an emphasis on leading areas of research, such as:
- Communication, Networking & Broadcasting
- Components, Circuits, Devices & Systems
- Computing & Processing (Includes Hardware & Software)
- Engineered Materials, Dielectrics & Plasmas
- Fields, Waves & Electromagnetics
- General Topics for Engineers (Math, Science & Engineering)
- Photonics & Electro-Optics
- Power, Energy & Industry Applications
- Robotics & Control Systems
- Signal Processing & Analysis
Choose the Option that Best Meets Your Needs
The IEEE-Wiley eBooks Library is available as an add-on to your existing IEEE Xplore subscription or as a stand-alone product.
- Annual Subscription Option
The annual subscription option provides you with leased access to all current year IEEE-Wiley eBook titles plus leased access to the complete backlist of more than 400 titles.
- Purchase Option with Perpetual Access
The purchase option provides you with perpetual access to all current year IEEE-Wiley eBook titles plus perpetual access to the complete backlist of more than 400 titles. You will also have the option to expand your collection by purchasing new frontlist titles each year.